By using group policy settings, sometimes you may experience issues on servers and desktops, and there are some cases in which you have to reset the local policy of a server.
- registry corruption
- policy file corruption
- just cannot update group policy and you want to give a try
How to do it (applies to Windows Server 2012 R2) *
- Run this command:
secedit /configure /cfg %windir%\inf\defltbase.inf /db defltbase.sdb /verbose
- Delete the registry.pol file:
- Restart the Server
In case you have issues with firewall configuration pushed by Group Policy you should delete the key
from the registry first.
Case: You set up a new proxy and / or repository on Veeam Backup & Replication and you receive the following:
error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 184.108.40.206:2500.
Answer: Allow the following connections on your firewall
Veeam Backup Server –> Veeam Proxy Server / Repository TCP 2500 to 5000.
iClever Portable Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard looks like a keyboard that can help my typing when I am on my tablet or my phone. I am trying to enrich the content of my site, but I can’t really have that time and I thought I could do it on the go with the help of a portable keyboard.
- Tri-folding design in pocket size plus lightweight feature, convenient to carry anywhere; Ergonomic design brings better touch feeling
- Aluminum alloy texture, durable to use; Quite, low profile keys, comfortable typing experience
- Built-in Broadcom Bluetooth module, perfectly compatible with IOS, Android and Windows system
- Full auto power on/off and sleep mode design as well as built-in rechargeable lithium battery, energy-saving and long lifespan
- Up to 10 meters operating distance—can work or play in more places like your comfy couch, flexible to operate
Buy iClever Pocket Size Mini Folding Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, Portable Ultra-slim Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS, Android, Windows System